Omega Factor – Pure Fish Oil
Our product uses EPAC® fish oil, which is the most clinically documented line of marine omega-3 concentrates with over 100 published studies. EPAX® fish oil is sourced from our supplier’s Friend of the Sea (FOS-certified sister company in South America, which guarantees sustainable and environmentally friendly fishing practices. Their vertically integrated supply chain allows traceability from the date, species, and shipping vessel our ra materials were caught–to finished product. They also have systems in place for recycling, reuse of the waste, and reduced energy use.
- Service Size 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container 90
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.5g 3% Daily Value*
Fish Oil [from Anchovies (Engraulidae) and Mackerel (Scomberomorus)] 1,400 mg
Fatty acid composition:
- Total omega-3 fatty acids 910mg **
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 448mg **
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 308mg **
- Other omega-3 fatty acids 154mg **
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. ** Daily Value not established
Suggested Use: Take one softgel per day r as directed by a healthcare professional.
CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish. Suitable for vegans.
*these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
If you’ve really done your research, you know the health benefits of fish oil. Your brain’s cell wall is, in part, made of omega-3 fatty acids.
Caught off the warm waters of South America, the finest fish are used for Omega Factor.
- Lemony flavored
- Serving size is just 1 capsule
- Total Omega 3: 910 || EPA: 448 || DHA: 308
- Increases blood flow to your brain, transporting vital nutrients.
- For precaution, the fish is tested for PCB’s and heavy metals.
- Guaranteed potency and purity. GMP (Good Manufacturing Process) Certified.